Friday, January 7, 2011

Oh Shit, Look What I Did There!

So, I'm currently snowed in. I fly back to North Carolina tomorrow afternoon, and instead of spending my last day hanging with friends, I'm sitting in my room in a sweatshirt and leggings, doing absolutely nothing productive.

Go me.

But anyway, with my boredom and ridiculous amount of cabin fever, I let myself be convinced by some friends to make a Tumblr. Which I'll be a lot better about using because it's a smaller thing than these blog posts. I usually have a ton of shit to share, I just never have enough to write an entire post about whatever it is.

Soooo here's the link to my Tumblr. It'd be pretty cool if you followed.

http://travelingtoublemaker.tumblr.com/

I'll still write here sometimes though, when I have more to say.

Soooo yeah. That's about it haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment